We try our best to get your orders to you as soon as possible, and ship Monday-Friday, excluding NSW public holidays.
Monogrammed items can take from 1-3 business days to be monogrammed and processed.
ZÓ's Australian orders are shipped using Australia Post. This is a registered freight service where clients can track their order easily, using the tracking code sent via email post-purchase.
- $15.00 EXPRESS POST (1-3 Business days after dispatch - Up to 5 days for WA and Remote)
- FREE SHIPPING (3-14 Business days after dispatch)
- INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS (3-7 Business days after dispatch) - Additional duties & taxes payable by customer
DUTIES & TAXES For International customers, the prices quotes may not include all your import duties or local sales taxes, these may be charged to you upon entry to your country. Please note, ZÓ cannot cover the cost of taxes & duties. For more information please contact your local customs office.
- These are estimates only, ZÓ cannot be held responsible for the service, delay or delivery by the postal service.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- ZÓ are unable to modify or cancel processed orders, this applies to both in stock and pre-sale items.
- If your order is returned to sender, a shipping cost of $30.00 will be required to re-ship.